Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of Kuros Biosurgery AG’s, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews latest updates, and featured news and press releases, along with special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by a team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides brief overview of Kuros Biosurgery AG including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report reviews current pipeline of Kuros Biosurgery AG’s human therapeutic division and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key pipeline products along with the product’s developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Kuros Biosurgery AG’s pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Kuros Biosurgery AG’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Assess the growth potential of Kuros Biosurgery AG in its therapy areas of focus
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Kuros Biosurgery AG’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of Kuros Biosurgery AG and exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying the most promising pipeline of Kuros Biosurgery AG
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Kuros Biosurgery AG and identify potential opportunities in those areas
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issuesTo view the table of contents and know more details please visit Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2014